- Tap flight direction controls while familiarizing yourself with flight control.
- Controls will be more sensitive when flown in Outdoor Mode.
- C‑me Camera may drift. This can be adjusted by tapping the Incremental Fine Tune buttons.
- Use the Find Me button to reorient the camera so it points toward you.
- To center your subject as desired, swipe the screen between the Altitude Slider and Directional Control.
- Keep an eye on your battery level. C‑me Camera will automatically land when the battery drops to 10% power.
- C‑me may automatically land if it detects it is near the ground.
Was this helpful?