- Make sure you have sufficient room to land.
- Tapping the Land button causes C‑me to return to the launch point and land. Don't worry if C‑me climbs before landing. C‑me will…
- rise up to 10 feet (3 meters) high to avoid obstacles;
- move towards the launch point;
- Tap the Emergency button to land quickly. Press and hold the Emergency button to shut down motors immediately if C‑me gets tangled or too close to a person, pet or object.
- To land C‑me at its current location, slide the Altitude control down. C‑me will land automotically when it detects it is near the ground.
Was this helpful?